- The State of the Nations Children (SONC)
The first report on children's lives in Ireland brings togeather published data from many sources across a variety of areas of children's lives. The report contains infromation about children's outcomes (including health, educational and social, emotional and behavioural outcomes), relationships with families and friends and support services available to children
- Irish Social Science Data Archive (ISSDA)
From the Geary Institute at University College Dublin (UCD) and managed jointly by University College Dublin and the Economic and Social Research Institute an archive of machine readable data sets from surveys and official statistics, including the Central Statistics Office, Economic and Social Research Institute, Eurobarometer, SLAN, opinion polls and more. Some data sets also include links to all published reports.
- Central Statistics Office The CSO’s main function is the collection, compilation, extraction and dissemination for statistical purposes of information relating to economic, social and general activities and conditions in the State. It is also responsible for co-ordinating official statistics of other public authorities and for developing the statistical potential of administrative records. The Office exists primarily to meet the needs of Government for quality statistical information. It also serves the needs of the wider national and international community for impartial and relevant information on social and economic conditions.
- StatCentral.ie StatCentral is the portal to Ireland's official statistics. Official statistics in Ireland are those produced by the Central Statistics Office, along with government departments, agencies and other state bodies. The portal provides a description of these statistics and links to where they can be found.
- Department of Health and Children Health Statistics
- Organisation for Economic Co-Operation and Development Ireland
Reports and data on Ireland, documents in chronological and topic order.
- UNICEF Ireland Statistics
Europe and International
- Australian Institute of Family Studies Trends and Statistics
Links to all major sources of Australia data on children’s and families issues.
- Canada Statistics
- Organisation for Economic Co-Operation and Development Statistics
- UK National Statistics Office
- United Nations Statistics Division - Includes demographic and social indicators statistics.
- US Census Bureau
- US ChildStats
US statistics and reports on children and families, including: population and family characteristics, economic security, health, behaviour and social environment, and education.
- US FedStats
Gateway to statistics from 100 US federal agencies. Browse by topic, search or link to specific agencies.
- US KIDS CountA national and state-by-state statistical effort to track the status of children in the United States sponsored by the Annie E. Casey Foundation.
- World Health Organisation Statistics
Includes links to children's environmental health statistics and immunisation and vaccination data.